Cradle to Cradle Information
- Thomas Global - Drill down to find international manufacturers and suppliers.
- Thomas Register - To find manufacturers in North America use the Thomas Register at http://www.thomasnet.com/ . You'll be able to drill down to find supplier information.
- Life Cycle Analysis - The EPA's LCA site can direct you to manufacturing associations and SDT groups.
- Case Studies - try this for studies of furniture, wires, etc.
- Made How - basic information on the manufacture of common items. Could help you get started.
- Cradle to Cradle articles from the database GreenFile. Sort them by relevance!
- Confessions of an Eco Sinner: "Fred Pearce explores the true environmental cost of living even a modest Western lifestyle. From our morning coffee, to the use of a computer at work, to a beer at the end of the day: all of these normal daily activities impact the environment. Given the far-reaching ecological consequences our lifestyles, what are our options?"
Research Databases & Handbooks
Browse Engineering Journals
Click on a link to see the full-text online journals
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Engineering - General (98)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technology - General (108)
Add a Link!
If you know of a good site, let the rest of us in on it.